Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blargh. Blog.

Soooo. Two weeks into last week I had a terrible cold and spent most of my time sleeping or hacking up a lung. This past week I progressively got better and started picking up the pieces of my schoolwork. I have to be honest that this screenplay has fallen by the wayside these past few weeks, by no fault of its own.

I also decided to work on America's Got Talent this weekend. Again, poor screenplay.

I HAVE made some edits though, (the same ones twice because my computer decided to delete the first set :-P >:( )

I am excited to furiously attack this screenplay (in a loving, make-over kind of way) pretty much non-stop in hopes that it will come out gorgeous.

We shall see. And I really do bemoan my lack of diligence in this.

:(

Onward, ever onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment