Thursday, October 1, 2009

T-minus...

...how many hours? Don't actually want to think about it. I am now about to attempt to put the finishing touches on my first draft -- also known as making sure it makes SOME sense and then making sure there's a nicely tied bow on it, or some brightly colored wrapping. Or something.

Anyway, still wondering if the tone of this film is even, and what I can do to raise the stakes all around for all involved, at all times.

Also hoping beyond hope that they miraculously have Screenwriter in the labs once again, although I'm doubtful (I know, what happened to the hope?). Otherwise, I will be stalking anyone who happens to have it on their laptop. You've been warned.

I hope you all have already tied up your bows and packaged your screenplays in brightly colored paper and are now resting on your laurels, having already sent your files to Matt and are smiling pityingly at my post. I do. And I hope you are dreaming sweet dreams now, too.

I'll see you tomorrow :)

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment