Friday, August 7, 2009

Posting...

Last night I was discussing the scene in my story where Robert proposes to Izzy in Central Park late at night when the stars are out. I was asking for a general consensus as to whether or not they could actually see the stars in Manhattan in 1932. Everyone agreed that it would be believable. What was not so believable to them, however was them walking through Central Park at night, because it would be dark and dangerous (and potentially illegal). Oh well.

Right now, that seems to be the least of my worries. I am currently trying to implement the changes/insertions that I spoke about in my last post. And dreading when I'll have to put all of the story back into Screenwriter from Word. :-P

I think I mainly need to fill in these guys' backstories, and things will get better from there.

Enjoy the beautiful day! Go write in the sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment