Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ever onward...

Thinking about scenes/sketching them out at the minute. Debating how Izzy should be traveling to California - train, plane or automobile? Definitley not the latter.

I am now seeing that I have to have Robert and Izzy make up at some point or else we won't have their relationship last -- maybe Robert realizes that he has to love her anyway or else lose her completely? Maybe he should say something before she goes? Because once things are good - she'll just say "I told you so" and when things go bad, she won't want to talk to him, because he'll say "I told you so" back (not in so many words, obviously). Think, think, think.

Realizing that I really don't know too much about Hollywood in the 30s...much of what I know already is from watching films. Will be doing quick Google searches as I go, methinks.

Meh.

Hope y'all are getting on better than I.

1 comment:

  1. Regarding the marriage and making up thing, it depends on the spine of your story: is it their marriage, or is it her success in Hollywood?

    ReplyDelete