Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wining and dining...

Alright, so I feel stuck. I don't know what order to have things happen once she gets to Hollywood. The first things that happen. I'm considering writing later scenes and coming back to her arrival. The main thing is -- which makes more sense: for her to sign all the contracts and then be wined and dined or vice versa? Or does it even matter? I guess not. I can always re-arrange them later for the flow of the story. Would she even be wined and dined? She's not exactly a star yet...but I feel like there would be a sense of her "succeeding" before she realizes it's all a bubble to get her to sign the papers....

At this point I'm just rambling. Please stop me with suggestions. Let's get this Hollywood machine moving.

One crank of the camera at a time.

:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment