Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Progress report...

Wrapped principal photography on production workshop!

Now to dive back into the screenplay. Went over the opening I turned in on Friday and made notes about typos, plot holes, etc. I think I need to add in more actual scenes where we learn about Robert and Izzy as individuals which will establish their characters and inform their decisions later on. I think I need to lock this couple together so we want to see them together in the end, otherwise no one will want to keep watching.

I realized I brought something up about Marjorie's sister that was never addressed later on, so I should either put that storyline in completely or pull it. I think right now I may have unwittingly written quite close to the end of the first act without setting everything up first.

Right now I am really annoyed at the typo where I wrote "you're" not "your" as it should be. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment